It isnt often that you are able to get yourself in to a 31ft boat for this price, however this is the value that the Gulfcraft 31 Walkaround presents.
Powered by twin Evinrude Etec 250hp outboards, the Gulfcraft 31 Walkaround suites many applications including offshore fishing, cruising and entertaining friends, as well as overnight trips to Rottnest.
What really stands out with these boats is the amount of deckspace you get which is great for fishing, whilst at the same time the boat comfotably sleeps 2 - 3 people and has the the appropiate overnight facilities such as a vacuum flush toilet, freshwater sink and gas cooktop.
Things that need to be noted with this package as it sits;
- The trailer that currently sits under the boat is unlicensed, the trailer is fitted with an electric brake system and is rated to 4000kg
- The boat is currently not fitted with a GPS/Sounder system
- The starboard engine's top rubber engine mount has excessive movement which has been caused by a faulty top mount assembly. When this mount fails it causes the top of the engine to transfer the forward and backwards movement (which the engine mount should control) through the gear shift linkage
- Both engines water pumps were recently serviced
- There is currently issues with selecting gears with the starboard engine as their has previously been damage caused to the shift rod